Looking to contact a Halifax Regional Municipality councillor? Please use this menu to navigate to your councillors contact and information page.


One Response to “HRM Councillors”
  1. James Omand says:

    I want to know who I send the bill to for the two new rims I now need on the front of my car. One is so bad, I’m surprised I haven’t had a blow-out yet. And I have two young kids!

    The rims were bought new in November 2013. The two front ones are badly dented from hitting potholes. I pay taxes so the roads will be kept up. That’s the mandate of the highway department (or whatever they’re called here). So they’re not doing their jobs, and their negligence has caused damage to my car. I should not have to pay to replace these rims. I paid my taxes. So HRM can pay for this.

Speak Your Mind

Tell us what you're thinking...